The dates of the working weekend have now been finalised and will take place on Saturday 30th June and Sunday 1st July.
Work will commence at 10 am on Saturday and 1.00 pm Sunday, and continue until 4.00pm each day.
It won’t be all work and we plan to have a barbecue, weather permitting, on each day.
We realise that some people will already have existing commitments on these dates, but please make every effort to attend.
It isn’t necessary to attend on each day or even for a full day – if everyone gives up just a couple of hours that would be of great help.
We hope to undertake and complete a number of pressing issues including:
- Clearing rubbish across the site
- Completion of roofing on cabins
- Prepare containers to collect water (sawing pallets & fixing plastic roofing)
- Strimming pathway edges, vacant plots and roadside verges
- Spreading remaining hardcore across the car park
Please don’t just leave it up to others to get this work done as it is for everyone’s benefit.
Over the same weekend, the Committee will be undertaking the annual plot inspections so please make every effort to ensure that your plot is up to scratch and meets the conditions of your lease.