ALWOODLEY ALLOTMENT SOCIETY LIMITED
NOTICE OF CANCELLATION for AGM 2020
Alwoodley Allotment Society Ltd (AASL) ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING – 30 SEPTEMBER 2020
NOTICE OF CANCELLATION
Dear Plot Holder
AASL was due to hold its Annual General Meeting at 7.30pm on Wednesday 30th September 2020.
However, this letter is notice that we have CANCELLED the meeting this year.
AASL has no other practicable option, since neither we nor the Moortown Club can meet Covid-19 Secure Guidelines. In addition, feedback is that many AASL members are not yet willing to attend indoor meetings.
However, we are sending you the AGM Agenda and papers we would have used if we had held the meeting, with news of how we’re handling the situation instead.
1. Minutes of 2019 AGM ( Click Here to read the minutes)
2. Chair’s report ( click here to read the chair report)
3. Secretary’s report ( click here to read the secretary’s report)
4. Treasurer’s report (click here to read the treasurers report)
5. Election of the new committee (Since we cannot have an AGM, we cannot vote on the Election of Officers to serve AASL 2020/21 All other Officers and Members of the AASL General Committee have agreed to continue in their current roles for another year, until 30 Sept 2021.
6. The committee propose fees for 2021/22 to remain as 2020/21
If you have any comments or questions you would like to ask, please contact
Chair of Alwoodley Allotment Society Ltd.